Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thought on Blogs

As my first post, I thought it would be appropriate to comment on blogs. At first, they were quite the novelty, but now they are a dime a dozen. Everyone has at least one and is posting daily. I'm not sure what the appeal is, except that now I've decided to try it out. If it is to become famous or have many people read your thoughts, it just is not likely. You have to be someone who is already famous, or someone who is extraordinary for people to regularly read your blogs. Even then, the extraordinary person needs a great deal of luck to be read by many. It just isn't likely that they will be found in the massive amounts of garbage out there. I think that I am safe in my anonymity of the crowd of bloggers out there. People will not find this and will not read this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.